TPM Diagnostics is an optional component you can install to make changes in your PC’s TPM chip. But you must know what are you doing otherwise this tool can cause unwanted issues.
Steps to enable TPM Diagnostics in Windows 11:
- Press Win+I to open the Settings app.
- Go to Apps> Additional Features and click the View Features button.
- Now you can search for “TPM” or manually find the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Diagnostics feature.
- Check the box and click Next.
- Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Run Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Click Yes to accept the UAC request.
Now your TPM Diagnostic tool is activated.
- To view all available commands Enter and press enter in command prompt tpmdiagnostics.exe /?
If you want to Bypass the TPM requirement to install Windows 11 on your device check out this detailed guide.
In any case, you want to uninstall your TPM Diagnostics follow the steps mentioned below:
Steps to disable TPM Diagnostics in Windows 11:
- Click Win+I to open the Settings app.
- Go to Applications> Additional Components.
- Find TPM Diagnostics in the list of installed features.
- Now click on the Delete button.
Now restart your device to complete the process.
Caution: This tool is for advanced users, so don’t try to do things if you are not sure about what you are doing. By messing up the TPM settings you may end up locking your BitLocker encrypted device.