If your iPhone screen is damaged, you must replace the screen or the whole Phone. So, before replacing the screen or Phone, you have to back up your Phone. It is essential to have the proper knowledge to back up your Phone. So in this blog, we will guide you on how to back up your broken-screen iPhone.
Some Ways to Backup iPhone with Broken Screen
If your iPhone screen is unresponsive, then you have to connect your device to iTunes for a backup before replacing your screen. But what can you do when your screen is unresponsive, so no worries, follow the methods and then back up your iPhone.
- Back up your iPhone with a broken screen on iTunes or iCloud
- Back up your iPhone to your Computer
Method 1: Via iTunes or iCloud
Back up your iPhone with a broken screen on iTunes
If you are using a Windows computer, then follow these steps.
- Open iTunes and select your iPhone
- Click the Summary option, then click Back Up now
For Mac users, follow the below steps
- MacOS 10.15 version or above
- Open Finder and select your iPhone
- the Click General button on the top
- Now, back up all your data from your iPhone
Back up your iPhone with a broken screen on iCloud
Before backing up your Phone on iCloud, you need a USB keyboard, an iCloud account, lighting to USB adapter, and a robust Wi-Fi network.
- Now, open your iPhone and request Siri to open and turn on VoiceOver
- Connect the lighting to the USB adapter to your iDevice, then connect the USB keyboard.
- Now, launch iCloud Settings with the help of Siri.
- Find the iCloud backup, then click on it by pressing Control + Alt + Space on your keyboard.
- Check the iCloud backup is off, then press Ctrl + Alt + Space to turn on
- Connect to a Wi-Fi connection, then press the Back Up Now button by pressing the right cursor key two times, then Press Ctrl + Alt + Space
Method 2: Via Computer
- Open your iPhone using face ID and enable VoiceOver with the help of Siri.
- Connect the lighting USB adapter to your iPhone, then connect a keyboard
- Asking Siri to open Bluetooth settings and then press the right cursor key on the USB keyboard
- Now, press Ctrl + Alt + Space and then pair the device
- Now, disconnect the USB keyboard, then connect your iPhone to a computer by charging the cable
- After that, you can get a message Trust This Computer
- Now, click the Trust by using the right cursor key
- Confirm that to enter your device’s passcode or PIN
- At last, you can easily back up your Computer.
We hope you understand how to back up an iPhone with Broken Screen. So, follow the methods carefully and back up your important data. Please tell us in the comment section if you have questions regarding this.
Leave a Reply