Panasonic introduced a new feature that blocks phone numbers on the modern landline. So you can easily block any unwanted phone calls. You can receive an unexpected fraudulent call or a robocall during your working day, and you are fed up with it.
So we are talking about how you can block calls on a Panasonic cordless phone. There are some ways to block the calls. Read the full article and follow the given below methods. Most of these calls can be scammers, so it is better to stop them by blocking them.
Block Calls On A Panasonic Cordless Phone
Here are some ways to block calls on a Panasonic cordless phone.
- Block specific number
- Block calls with no number
- Block calls in the caller ID list
Method 1: Block the exact number
- On your Panasonic cordless phone, press the Menu button
- Press the ‘#’ key on your keypad
- To change the menu of the phone, press ‘217’ on your keypad
- Select the Add option by pressing the corresponding button on the keypad
- Now, type the number which you want to block and also add the area code
- Now, you have to save the settings, and then you will successfully block the number.
Method 2: Block calls with no number
Some calls have no number then, so how can you block that calls? Follow the below steps.
- Press the ‘Menu’ key and then press the ‘#’ key
- Press 240 on your keypad to see the call history
- Press ‘UP’ or ‘Down’ to scroll down to see the call with no number
- Now, in your display, press the Save button
- After that, the number will be blocked.
Method 3: Block calls in the caller ID list
Now you have to block the call in the caller ID list. I will guide you on what you can do.
- On your keypad, press the Menu option and then press the ‘#’ button
- Now, you have to enter 213 to change the caller ID list
- Navigate the number which you want to block using the ‘UP’ or ‘Down’ button and then select the number
- Select the Edit option and then press the Save button
- To see the ‘Call Blocked’ option, you have to press the ‘Down’ arrow
- After that, you have to press the Yes button then you have done.
- The number which one you select is locked.
We hope you can successfully block calls on your Panasonic cordless phone. If you have any queries regarding our post, then comment to us.