Knowing the components of our operating system is something that can be important and useful for many of us since in this way we will see more aspects and characteristics of our equipment, so we can better understand its operation and options for use.
The motherboard in our computer bears that name because it is the base from which all the hardware component starts. In it, the hard drives, the CPU, the memory modules, the graphics card and others are connected, so that some error with the motherboard triggers a general error when using the equipment.
It is important to know the model of the motherboard for issues of updating the hardware devices, to know compatibility, to see the technical support or warranty options. All this is based on the model of the motherboard and here we will see some options to check the model of the motherboard used in Windows 11.
Check Windows 11 Motherboard model from CMD
- Open CMD from Start.
- Enter “wmic baseboard get product, Manufacturer, version, serialnumber” (without the ” “) and press enter.
- There you find in detail the model and other aspects of the motherboard.
Find Windows 11 Motherboard model from PowerShell
- Open PowerShell from the Start menu.
- Enter and execute this code– wmic baseboard get product, Manufacturer, version, serialnumber
- You will see the available information in the result.
Know Windows 11 Motherboard model from System Information
- Search “msinfo” in the windows search bar in the start menu.
- In the displayed window go to System Summary and in the line “Motherboard Product” you will see the model.
Identify Windows 11 Motherboard model from CPU-Z
CPU-Z is a free application with which you have complete access to the equipment’s hardware details, its download is available at the following link: CPU-Z
- Open the CPUZ app in Windows 11.
- In the “Mainboard” tab, go to the Model line to find out the model
These are the options that we offer you to find out the motherboard model in Windows 11.