Almost everyone has a smartwatch in the present generation. Smartwatches are the most popular and helpful devices at the current time. In today’s world, most people have two phones. Most of them use one for work and one for personal use. So they want to connect the smartwatch with both phones. Because a smartwatch is an extension of your smartphone, you can receive notifications for phone calls, emails, and messages.
Suppose you have two phones and want to connect your smartwatch with both phones. Then in this blog, we are talking about whether you can connect a smartwatch with two phones or not.
Can You Connect A Smartwatch With Two Phones At Once?
The answer is no. You can’t connect a smartwatch with two phones at once. But smartwatches by Fossil, Mobvoi, and Huami can connect to Android and iOS devices but can’t function simultaneously. No Watch in the market can be linked to two phones.
The smartwatch collects data from your onboard sensor, sends it to your phone, and receives notifications, updates, etc. So, you can get insight into details inside the dedicated app. No smartwatch allows you to connect two smartphones simultaneously.
Can Apple Watch Connect With Two iPhones?
No, the apple watch also can’t connect with two iPhones. The apple watch doesn’t allow you to connect more than 1 iPhone simultaneously. If you want to connect, then it is not possible to pair the Apple Watch with two iPhones.
Apple watch does not connect to two iPhones, but the iPhone is capable of connecting to multiple smartwatches at the same time. Apple allows you to connect to iPhones, which can be either Apple watches or a different company. We can provide you with how to connect multiple Apple watches to your iPhones.
Here are the following steps to connect Apple Watches with your iPhones.
- Open your iPhone Settings App
- Then, click on the Bluetooth
- Toggle on Bluetooth if it is not turned on
- Now, click on the ‘i’ and select the Apple Watch to which you want to connect.
- Open the Apple Watch App, navigate to the My Watch section, and click on it.
- Now, click on the Pair New Watch option, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, you will successfully connect the Apple Watch and your iPhones.
Can Galaxy Watch Connect With Two Phones?
The best Samsung Smartwatches are Samsung Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active 2, Galaxy Watch 3, and Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, which don’t connect to multiple phones simultaneously.
If you have multiple Samsung Smartwatches, you can connect them all to the same phone because Samsung allows you to connect multiple smartwatches with smartphones. With the help of the Galaxy Wearable app, you can select between them.
Here we provide some steps to connect Galaxy Watches with your phone.
- Open your Galaxy Wearable App
- Swipe the right side, and you can get the menu
- On the top left corner, click on the three parallel lines icon
- Click on the Add New Device
- You can see the list of Samsung smartwatches
- Now, you can select the device which you want to connect
- Then follow the instructions to complete the steps.
Can Garmin Watch And Fitbit Watch Connect Two Phones?
No, you can’t connect with two smartphones. The company doesn’t allow you to connect multiple smartwatches with a phone at once.
If you have two smartwatches, then you can connect them with one phone. The Garmin and Fitbit Watch allow you to connect two smartwatches with one smartphone. Here we provide how you can.
- Open your Garmin Connect App on your phone
- open your settings and then click on the Garmin devices
- Now, click on the Add Device
- Then follow the instructions.
- On your smartphone, open the Fitbit App
- Go to the Account Tab and then open it
- Click on the Set up a New Fitbit Device
Now, follow the display instruction to connect your phone.