Apple recently released iPhone 14 series with dynamic island features. It is the most attractive feature, and most people want to apply it on their Android phones. It is the pill-shaped interface that replaces the notch. Dynamic Island comes pill-shaped cutout notch, and it turns into a notification bar.
Suppose you want to apply to ‘Dynamic Island’ features on your android phone. Then this blog is only for you; we provide some tips on how you can get the dynamic island on your Android smartphone. The dynamic island is designed to surface various interactions, notifications, and alerts.
To apply this feature on your android phone, you must first download this app from Google Play Store. The name of that app is DynamicSpot developed by Jawomo. You can download this app for free; the free version has some limited functions. You can adjust the position and size where you want to locate the notch on your android phone. If you want to upgrade to use full customization, then you have to pay $4.99.
Get Dynamic Island On Your Android Smartphone
Follow the given below steps to apply DynamicSpot app on Android.
- After downloading the DynamicSpot app from the Google Play store, install it.
- Now, open the app and select the app in which you can activate the dynamic island popup.
- In the Notification Access section, you must turn on the dynamic Spot’s toggle bar.
- Next, in Accessibility, go to the Installed apps and click dynamic Spot. Turn on the toggle bar for permission to draw over other apps on the screen. The Spot must always be active around the camera cutout on display.
- Click on the ‘Done’ button and tab on the play icon at the top left corner to activate the dynamic island.
- Click on the ‘Pop Up’ Settings and then to ‘Allow two popups’ turn on the toggle bar.
- After that, it is complete. Now you can easily use the dynamic island on your Android smartphone.
The DynamicSpot app reads your notifications, contacts, messages, and photos but does not share or collect any of your user data. The DynamicSpot developers are clear about it.
We hope you can successfully apply Dynamic Island on your Android smartphones. We provide how you can use the DynamicSpot app step by step. But its notification area does not include the alarm notification, microphone indicators, camera, etc. The Dynamic Island part is very well.