Since the release of the Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro, it has maintained popularity all over the market. It has excellent powerful specs, extraordinary camera performance, and many more. But most users reported that they are facing a battery drain issue which is not expected from the Pixel series.
If you are a user of Google Pixel and have to face the battery drain issue? Please don’t be frustrated; we bring some practical solutions. So in this blog, we are talking about how you can fix Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Battery Draining Issues. We provide many different methods to eliminate your battery drain issue.
Pixel 7 battery life 24 hours from 95% to 35%
— Rohit Arora (@_arorarohit_) October 16, 2022
9 Ways to Fix Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Battery Draining Fast Issue
- Restrict Battery Usage
- Restart your Google Pixel phone
- Uninstall unused Application
- Enable Battery Saver Mode
- Disable Always-On Display
- Update your Pixel Phone
- Turn off the Mobile Data Always Active
- Turn off Physical Activity permission
- Use Extreme Battery Saver
Method 1: Restrict Battery Usage
To Restrict battery usage, follow the below steps.
- Open your Settings on your Pixel phone
- Look for the Battery option, then click on it
- Now, click Battery Usage
- Look for an application with high battery usage, then select the Restrict’ option.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Restart your Google Pixel phone
Restart your Google Pixel phone and try to solve the battery drain issue. Sometimes restarting can fix your mobile problem.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Up button on your Google Pixel Mobile
- After a few seconds, a pop-up window will appear
- In this Window, click the Restart option.
Method 3: Uninstall unused Application
Suppose you have many applications which you have not used for many days. Then you have to uninstall those applications.
- Open your settings on your Pixel phone.
- Then, open the App section and open which Application you want to uninstall
- Now, click on the Uninstall button.
Method 4: Enable Battery Saver Mode
Using battery saver mode will give you an extra 2 to 3 hours of battery life. Sometimes it is helpful for everyone. So follow the following steps to enable battery Saver Mode.
- On your Google Pixel Phone, open Settings
- Now, search Battery then click on it
- Then, select the Battery Saver option
- Now, Enable the ‘Use Battery Saver’ option.
Method 5: Disable Always-On Display
If you are using Always-On displays, this will drain lots of Battery on your Pixel phone. So, you have to turn it off and try to fix the battery drain issue.
- Now, open the Pixel Phone settings.
- Navigate Display settings, then click on it
- In the display settings, click on the Lock Screen option
- Now, turn off the toggle ‘Always show time and info.’
Method 6: Update your Pixel Phone
Suppose you have not updated your phone for a long time. Many errors and bugs are fixed by updating. So, you have to update your phone regularly. Follow the steps to update your device.
- Open your Phone Settings
- Click on the System option
- Click on the System Update
- If any new updates are available, click Download & Installing to update.
- After that, restart your phone.
Method 7: Turn off the Mobile Data Always Active
If you are using Mobile data always active, then this will be the reason for the battery drain issue. These features help you to use Mobile Data if your Wi-Fi signal is out. So you have to turn it off and try to solve the battery drain issue.
Before turning it off, you must enable the Developer Option on your Pixel phone.
- Go to your Settings, then go to About phone.
- Click on the build number multiple times until the Developers Option turns ON.
- Now, go back to Settings, then System, and Click the Developer option
- In this section, find Mobile Data Always active option
- Then, please turn it off.
Method 8: Turn off Physical Activity permission
Physical Activity permission allows your device to count the steps without using Smartwatch. This will drain your battery usage, so you have to disable it by the following steps.
- Go to your Pixel Settings
- Then open the Application.
- Now, search the app to which you want to change the permission
- Go to the permission settings
- Now, change the application permission to ‘Disallowed.’
- That’s it.
Method 9: Use Extreme Battery Saver
- Open Settings on your Google Pixel phone
- Open Battery and then click on Battery Saver Option
- Now, go to the Extreme Battery Saver
- Select “Always use.”
- Now, go back to the menu then select “essential” apps
- Then add an application that shouldn’t be affected.
Method 10: Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Location
After using Wi-Fi, Location, and Bluetooth, it will reduce your Battery if you do not turn it off. So, have to turn it off when you are not in use.
We hope you can fix the battery drain issue on Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro using our methods. The methods mentioned above are very effective and will also be effective for you. If you have any questions regarding the error, please cite them in the comment section.