If you are an Android OS user, then you know what Google Play Store is. It is an app store where you can easily download and install the application or games. And you can also purchase the app in the Play Store. It is straightforward and safe for searching and installing apps. So, most people prefer to use Google Play Store.
But many Android users reported that they could get an error retrieving information from server df-dferh-01. When they want to try installing or updating the application, then they get the error code df-dferh-01. If you are also suffering from the same error, then don’t worry. In this guide blog, we are teaching how you can fix the Google Play Store error Df-dferh-01. We provide some methods that help you to solve the error.
7 Ways to Fix the Google Play Server Error DF-DFERH-01
- Reboot your Android phone
- Clear play Store cache and data
- Uninstall Google Play Store updates
- Update your phone
- Reset your Google account
- Enable Google Play store services
- Reset your App preferences
Method 1: Reboot your Android phone
In this step, you can try to reboot your Android phone. Rebooting your phone can fix many errors. Follow the below steps.
- Press and hold the Power button until you can see the reboot menu.
- Now, click on the reboot or restart button.
Or you can try to Hard reboot your phone. So, follow the given steps
- Press and hold the Power button and the volume down key button for 30 seconds or 1 minute until you see the option.
- You still press both keys; after that, the phone automatically reboots.
Method 2: Clear Play Store cache and data
You can fix the Google Play Store error Df-dferh-01 by clearing the play store cache and data. So, follow the below steps to clear cache and data.
- Open your settings on your phone.
- Go to the Apps section and click on all apps.
- Search the Google Play store and click on it.
- Go to the storage option.
- Now, clear cache and clear all data option.
- After that, click on the force stop button and then click the ok button.
- Now, you can check the Play store and try to install and download the application.
Method 3: Uninstall Google Play Store updates
Sometimes this error could happen for some bugs or glitches in the google play store. So, you have to uninstall google play store updates and fix the error df-dferh-01. Follow the steps below.
- Open your Settings on your phone.
- Go to the Apps section and click all apps.
- Now, click on the Google play store.
- You can see three dots from the top right side of the screen; click on them.
- Now, click on the Uninstall updates.
- After that, now you can try to check the google play store by updating and installing apps.
Method 4: Update your phone
If you have not updated your phone for a long time, then the error df-dferh-01 appears on your phone. If you want to fix this error, then you have to update your phone. Follow given these steps to update your phone.
- Open your Settings
- Navigate the About phone option, then click on it
- Click on the check for the software update. If any update is available
- Then, click on the download and install the latest version
- After completing the updates, go to the Google Play store and recheck the error.
Method 5: Reset your Google account
Some of the users reported that when they reset their Google account, the error df-dferh-01 will be fixed. So, you can fix the error df-dferh-01 by resetting your Google account. Check and follow carefully the below steps.
- Open your Android phone settings.
- Click on the manage accounts option.
- Now, click on Google Account.
- In the next step, select the Google Account that is currently active on your phone.
- Then, click on the Remove Your Account option.
- If you have more than one account, then remove all of them
- Follow the display instruction, then restart your phone
- After restarting your phone, you must sign in with your Google account.
Method 6: Enable Google Play store services
Now, you have to enable Google to play store services if you forget to enable it on your device. Follow the given steps below to enable the google play store services.
- Open your settings on your phone.
- Navigate the Apps, then click on it and then select google play store & services.
- After that, click on the enable google play & services
Method 7: Reset your App preferences
In the last method, we are going to reset your App preferences and try to fix the error df-dferh-01. Resetting app preferences can also fix this error. So, follow the given methods step by step.
- Open your Phone Settings
- Click on the Apps section, then click All Apps.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the three dots
- You can see the app preferences option; click on it.
After that, open the google play store, and now you can download and update the application. I hope you will be fixed the error retrieving information from server df-dferh-01.