Google Chrome is the most popular internet browser in the world. Most people using the chrome browser for the last 10 years. Chrome browser has occupied 65% of the entire share market from December 2011 to 2022. The remaining 40% share market is held by other browsers. That’s why the chrome browser is called the king of the internet browser.
Most people use chrome browsers on a daily basis what you can do if the world’s most popular chrome browser won’t load. Sometimes Microsoft Teams web app isn’t loading or working properly in Chrome. This post will help you to fix the “Microsoft Teams” not working issue in the chrome browser.
Ways to Fix Microsoft Teams Not Loading in Chrome
1. Update your chrome browser.
2. Try to sign out and sign in.
3. Clear the cache.
4. Enable third-party cookies for teams.
5. Check the team’s website and services down.
6. Check date and time settings.
7. Check extension conflict.
8. Reset your chrome browser.
9. Reinstall your chrome browser.
Method 1: Update your Chrome browser
This is the first step to ensure that the browser you are currently using should be updated. If your browser is not updated then follow the given steps and try to update.
Go to your chrome browser and check on the menu, go to the Help option and click the About Google Chrome Option. After that browser will automatically update to the latest version.
Method 2: Try to sign out and sign in
If your chrome browser is already updated and still facing the same problem then you can try to sign out and sign In again. After signing in check whether the problem is solved or not.
Method 3: Clear the cache
Cache files may ruin our browser’s experience the browsers became slow and takes time to load any pages. You should clear your cache file regularly. Follow my steps if you want to know how to clear cache files.
- Click on three dots
- Select Settings
- Double click on the history
- Select clear browser data
- Select the time range of a minimum of 4 weeks and check the first and third options (Browsing leathery and Cache images and files)
- Click the clear data and refresh your chrome
Method 4: Enable third-party Cookies for Teams
We should always allow third-party Cookies on the browser. When you block third-party cookies in chrome settings then Teams won’t load properly. Know how to allow cookies.
- Click settings and privacy and security option
- Go to cookies and other site data
- Enable block third-party cookies in Incognito
- Then refresh your chrome and load teams.
Method 5: Check the team’s website and service is down
If the team service is down then nothing will work, or any other online website, and web app. If the service has been down then visit the service status page and Microsoft teams.
Method 6: Check date and time settings
Sometimes the Team Web Client server doesn’t work due to not using the time and date of your location. So you can fix the date and time for your won location.
- Go to your windows settings
- Click time and language
- Then set the time and time zone automatically
- After that relaunch the Microsoft Team and Web App and check.
Method 7: Check Extension Conflict
First, disable all your extension and refresh your team tab, and try again. Browser Extension may block certain teams’ scripts preventing you from connecting to the platform. The best way to check in is by disabling all the extensions and launching the app. If it works now you need to enable the extension one by one. This way you can figure out which one conflicts with the web app. Follow the steps:
- Click on more option
- Then more tools and extension
- Manually toggle off all your extensions
Method 8: Reset your Chrome Browser
You can be resetting your chrome to the default setting. To reset your chrome follow these steps:
- Go to chrome setting and type in the search bar ‘reset’
- Click restore the setting to their original defaults
- Click the reset settings
Method 9: Reinstall your chrome browser
At last, you can try to reinstall your chrome browser.
- Go to Control Penal and click on the progress
- Then uninstall a program
- Select Teams and click to uninstall
- Type %appdata%\Microsoft\ teams in the windows search bar
- Delete all the files from the mentioned folder:- Cache, Blob-storage, databases, GPUCache, Local Storage, and the temp folder
- Then delete only the .dbfile. from the IndexedDB folder
- Repeat the steps above with Chrome and after uninstalling both programs restart your Computer
- Now Download and install Team and Chrome again and check the results
Hope Microsoft Teams Not Loading Issue in Chrome will be fixed.