Samsung TV Plus is a streaming service platform. You can watch over 1000 different live channels. If you buy Samsung TV, then you can use Samsung TV Plus without any subscription. Some users reported that the Samsung TV Plus is not working or not showing up on their smart TV.
This blog discusses how you can fix Samsung TV Plus not working on your TV. Some users get a “There was a problem while trying to play the TV PLUS channel. Check your network settings or try again later” message. We provide some methods, and you can follow them carefully.
Ways to Fix Samsung TV Plus Not Working Issue
- Update the Samsung TV Plus
- Check your internet connectivity.
- Update your TV.
- Reset the Smart Hub.
- Change your DNS configuration.
- Disable the IPv6 system.
- Reset your network settings.
- Do a factory reset of your Samsung TV.
Method 1: Update the Samsung TV Plus
Firstly, you can update your Samsung TV Plus application if the app is not working. So follow the below steps and UpToDate your app.
- Press the Smart Hub button on your TV remote
- Open the Featured section and search the Samsung TV Plus app
- If you can see a small arrow, then you have to need to update the app
- Press and Hold the Enter button until a menu appears on the screen
- Now, select Update apps and click Select All
- After clicking the Update button, the update will begin.
Method 2: Check your internet connectivity.
If your internet speed is low, you may have this problem due to bad internet connectivity. So check the internet connection and try to improve your internet speed.
You have to check internet speed with the help of the Speedtest application or with an ethernet cable.
Method 3: Update your TV
If you haven’t updated your Samsung TV, then you have to update it. The updated version fixes any issues if you are facing some errors. Follow the steps given below.
- Before the update your Tv, connect your internet connection to your TV
- Open your Settings, then Support and then click Software Update
- In the Software Update, click Update Now button
- If there are any updates available, they will automatically update it.
Method 4: Reset the Smart Hub
If your TV’s Smart hub is not working correctly, you have to reset the smart hub. You can reset the Smart Hub without losing any data or any apps. Look at the given steps and follow them.
- Open your Settings and click Support.
- Under the Support section, open Device Care
- Click on Self Diagnosis and select the Reset Smart Hub
- Now, enter the reset pin 0.0.0.0 and wait for the TV to finish the resetting process
- After that, restart your Samsung TV.
Method 5: Change your DNS configuration
If your Samsung Tv Plus is not working, it could happen because of a wrong DNS configuration. If your DNS server is unavailable or incorrect, you will face this problem. Your problem can be fixed by changing DNS. So, change the DNS.
- Press the menu button on your TV remote
- Open the Settings and Select Network
- Now, go to the Network Status, then click on IP Settings
- Now, select DNS Settings and change DNS from Obtain Automatically to Enter Manually
- On the primary DNS address, select 184.108.40.206 and enter 220.127.116.11 on the Secondary DNS address
- After that, save the settings and restart your TV.
Method 6: Disable the IPv6 system
IPv6 is a version of internet protocol that helps you secure your connection. Modern Samsung smart TV comes with this IPv6 turned on by default. Sometimes it happens because of this that Samsung TV Plus is not working. So, you have to check the IPv6 system and disable it.
- On your Samsung Tv, open Settings.
- Then click General and then click Network.
- Click on the Expert Settings and then disable the IPv6 option
- After that, restart your TV.
Method 7: Reset your network settings
This error can happen if you do something wrong in your network settings. So, to fix the network settings, you have to reset your network settings. To do this, follow the below steps.
- Open settings on your Samsung TV, then click General, then Network
- Now, click on the Reset Network and click Confirm button
- At last, re-enter your Wi-Fi and Restart your Samsung TV.
Method 8: Do a factory reset of your Samsung TV
In the last method, you have to factory reset your Samsung smart TV and try to fix your Samsung Tv Plus not working problem.
- Open your Samsung TV Settings, then click the Support option
- Click the Device care option
- Click on the Self Diagnosis and select the Reset button
- After that, enter the reset Pin 0.0.0.0 and wait some time to complete the process
- Then, restart your Samsung Tv and Sign in with your user account
- Lastly, check whether your Samsung Tv Plus is working or not.
In the end, we hope you will be fixed the Samsung TV Plus not working on your TV problem. We provide several methods for how you can resolve it. Sometimes it can be a network-related issue or using an updated version application. But you will be easily solved it.
Leave a Reply