When working on a crucial PowerPoint document and your OS gives a System Service Exception error occurs message. You have lost everything that you are working on. Because if you have turned off the Autosave features. You can see a Blue Screen of Death when this error occurs with the stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.
Most people reported that they had faced this error for Windows 11 and 10. So, we are here to discuss how you can fix System Service Exception in Windows 11. These errors are very annoying because they force your system to restart, and you will lose all the unsaved data.
Why does System Service Exception Error occur?
This error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION could happen for many reasons. We provide some of the possible reasons for this error. You can face this error if you have a damaged device or use outdated software.
- Corrupted files in your windows
- Outdated drivers for windows 11/10
- Graphic user interface error
- RAM issues
- An error or bug in the Windows 10/11
- Damaged windows registry
- Bad divisions in the hard disk
- Malware or other cyberattacks
- Unstable drivers
Ways to Fix System Service Exception error in Windows 11
We can provide some methods you can use to fix this SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error issue. It is not so hard; you can fix it by following the below method. This could happen for your corrupted windows or software, etc.
- Update Windows drivers
- Update Windows 11’s latest version
- Run CHKDSK
- Disable Google update services
- Remove corrupted files
- Run SFC
- Check the Hard drive
- Turn off the recently installed programs
1. Update Windows drivers
In this step, you can update the Windows drivers and try to fix the issue.
- In the Windows search bar, type Device Manager and click on it
- Scroll down the list; if you can see any error symbol, click on it.
- Double click on that driver, then right-click the problem driver
- Now, click on the Update driver
- Click Search automatically for update driver; then this section will update your driver automatically.
- After that, reboot your Computer.
2. Update Windows 11’s latest version
If you are using an updated Windows version, then it could cause this error. Follow the below steps to update your Windows 11’s latest version.
- Press the Windows + I keys to open the Windows settings
- Click on the Windows Update section and check for updates
- If there is any update available, then click on the download button
- After that, click on restart now. It will update and reboot your system.
3. Run CHKDSK
- In the Start menu search bar, type Command Prompt
- Right-click on the Command Prompt
- Tab on the Run as administrator
- Now, enter this chkdsk /r command and press Enter button.
- This command Will scan your system for errors and fix any issues.
- Now, restart your device and check the error.
4. Disable Google update services
- At the same time, press the Windows and R keys, then open the Run dialogue box.
- In the Run box, type this msconfig command and click on the Enter button
- Click on the service section
- Then, uncheck the Google Update Service option
- Now, click on Apply and then press OK
- Restart your system.
5. Remove corrupted files
- On your Windows start menu button, right-click and select Command Prompt (Admin)
- In the Command Prompt window, type this sfc /scannow command and press Enter button.
- This setting will scan your system files and fix the error automatically.
6. Run SFC
- Type Command Prompt (Admin) in the start menu, then right-click
- Select the Run as administrator to open an elevated Command Prompt
- Now, type this DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command and press Enter.
- After completing this command, type the sfc /scannow command and press Enter button.
- At last, restart your Computer.
7. Check the Hard drive
If your system is old, you installed the Windows 11 operating system, and you have a low storage drive, this could be the reason for this error. So to check the Hard drive’s health, follow the below methods.
- In your Windows Search bar, Type Command prompt and open it
- Copy and paste the chkdsk /r command
- Now, type the Y key and then click on the Enter button
- Save all unsaved work and restart your Computer
- CHKDSK will scan and fix the Windows-installed drive
- It will take time, almost 10 minutes.
8. Turn off the recently installed programs
Suppose you have recently installed a new app; this SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error problem has started. Then this can be the reason for the error. So, in this last method, we can uninstall the recently uninstall program or turn them off. You need to uninstall all the new applications and then recheck the error.
At last, we can conclude that if you are suffering the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. Then, it can be the reason for Corrupted files, Outdated drivers for windows, Bad divisions in the hard disk, etc. With the help of our given blog, we hope you will be able to fix the error.