When we have a computer or digital device we should already know the importance of having security methods that protect our content. If the computer is also shared or we work with more people such as an office, having these locks is important. That is why blocking Windows 11 screen automatically is important if we forget at some point to put security on our computer.
The security of the Windows 11 operating system is essential because through it we can prevent key system files and user files are kept both available and in integrity. For this reason, one of the methods that Windows 11 integrates for this process is to block the system when no activity is detected in them, common that we leave the workplace and leave the computer active, this gives rise to other users being able to access there and manipulate it, that is why we will explain how to automatically block Windows 11.
Steps to Lock Windows 11 PC Automatically After Inactivity
- We validate that the login in Windows 11 is with a password since this is key for the lock to work.
- If not, go to “Start – Settings”.
- Then we will go to “accounts – Login options”.
- By clicking there we will click on “Password” and assign it as the case may be, in this case, as we saw, it is already established.
- Now we right-click on the desktop and select “Personalize”.
- Now Select “Lock Screen”
- You need to click on “Screen Saver“
- We select the idle time and protector to use and activate the box “Show the login screen when resuming” (Apply the changes).
- After the inactivity time, the protector will activate.
- When we click we will see the Windows 11 login screen. Enter the password to log in.
This is how we can make Windows 11 locked automatically.