In the world of smartphones, iOS is thought to be the most stable UI. However, the iOS 15 update did not go as planned. Users noted major to extremely major flaws and glitches in the iOS 15 release, even after repeated beta tests. None of the users had anticipated such a large number of issues with iOS 15, and the number of faults encountered on iOS 15 was enough to destroy the user’s experience. If you’ve ever encountered a problem like this, we’ve listed some iOS 15 Problems and solutions in this article. To learn more about it, read the post all the way to the conclusion.
iOS 15 Problems Tracker
December 21: iOS 15.3 Update released.
Apple has released iOS 15.3 developer beta update with build number 19D5026g. The company may release iOS 15.3 to the public in January 2022. With the release of iOS 15.3, Apple has fixed several bug fixes such as:
- Significant Locations not working (Unconfirmed).
iOS 15.3 early problems include:
- Some Shortcuts are not working.
- iPhone devices are not connecting to the car via USB.
December 13: iOS 15.2 Update released.
With the release of iOS 15.2, Apple has fixed several bug fixes such as:
- While VoiceOver is running and iPhone is locked Siri may not respond.
When viewing in third-party photo editing apps ProRAW photos may appear overexposed.
- HomeKit scenes may not run from CarPlay when your iPhone is locked.
- CarPlay may not update Now Playing details for select apps.
- On iPhone 13 lineup Video streaming apps may not load content.
- For Microsoft Exchange users, Calendar events may appear on the wrong day.
After the updating to iOS 15.2 users are facing several issues. iOS 15.2 problems that iPhone users are complaining about (Community Reported) includes:
- WhatsApp crashing on iPhone issue.
- Battery draining issue.
- Black Screen issue on iPhone 13/13 Pro.
- Bluetooth disconnecting/ not able to pair issue.
- Touch response delays sometimes.
Here is the list of iOS 15 problems
- Quick Battery Drain
- Touchscreen Unresponsiveness
- App Crashing Issue
- Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch Feature Not Working
- Visual Voicemail Issues
- Random Reboots
- Wi-Fi Not Working
- Bluetooth Not Working
- Personal Hotspot Not Working
- In certain apps, the sound is not working
- FaceTime Issues
How to Fix iOS 15 Problems?
1. Fix iOS 15 Quick Battery Drain Issue
The latest iPhone 14 series had taken a huge leak in the terms of battery and overall battery usage. However, some past iPhones like 12 series of 11 series had reported some rapid battery drain issues after updating to the latest iOS 15. If you are facing the rapid battery drain issue in your iPhone, then here’s how you can try to fix this issue. Also, there can be a software bug behind this all. So, if the mentioned method didn’t work for you then you should wait till the Apple releases next software version.
Well, to try to fix the issue, Go to settings >> General >> Background App refresh, Now disable this. After doing so, go back to Settings >> Privacy >> Location Services. If you feel Location services isn’t a very useful feature for you, then you can turn this off too. Apart from this, update all the applications to make sure they are compatible with the latest software version. If the issue still persists for you, then you should rather wait for an upcoming update.
2. Fix Unlock iPhone using Apple Watch not working issue on iOS 15
If you have an Apple Watch and have turned on the feature using which you can unlock the iPhone using your Apple Watch. If you have turned on this feature and it’s not working sometimes, then we have got a fix for you. You can try the below-mentioned method to try to fix the issue. Well, the company has already addressed the issue and the fix has been released to the users. So, update your Apple Watch and the iPhone to the latest version available, or if any new version isn’t available, then wait for a few days to grab the update. To check for it, go to Settings >> General >> Software update.
3. Fix iOS 15 App crashing issue
Many users are reporting app crash issues after updating to the latest version of the iOS. In this case, try to update all the applications to the latest version available as the issue could be due to the incompatibility between the system software and the application. If you have updated all the applications to the latest version, but still the issue is there for you? Then deleted the application from the system and then re-install it from the Apple store. This could fix the issue most probably.
4. Fix iOS 15 WiFi not working
If the WiFi is not working in your iPhone, then here are a few steps using which you can try to fix the issue:
- Turn the WiFi on and off again a few times and check later.
- Forgot the WiFi network and then reconnect from the scratch.
- Go to Settings >> General >> Transfer or Reset iPhone >> Reset >> Reset Network Settings and reset it.
Now check again if the issue got solved for you or not.
5. Fix iOS 15 Personal Hotspot not working
Similar to the WiFi not working issue, a few users are facing Personal Hotspot not working issue on their iPhones. In this case, follow the methods mentioned below to check if the issue got solved for you or not.
- To turn on/off Mobile data/ Cellular data: Go to Settings >> Mobile/ Cellular and turn off/ on the toggle.
- Go to Settings >> General >> About, to check if any update is available or not.
- Reset network settings: Go to Settings >> General >> Transfer or Reset iPhone >> Reset >> Reset Network Setting.
6. Fix iOS 15 Touchscreen Unresponsiveness
The Touchscreen unresponsiveness is one of the annoying issues in the whole world of the smartphone. If you are facing the same issue on your iPhone, then you will have to Force Restart the iPhone. The methods to force restart depends on the different models of the iPhone. You can follow the method respective to your iPhone to force restart it.
If you are still facing the issue even after the force restart, then you will have to restart your iPhone. To restart your iPhone, go to Settings >> General >> Transfer or Reset iPhone >>Erase All Content and Settings.
Apart from these, there are many more issues you can face like app random sticking and random sluggishness in the UI. For the mouse of the issues, you will have to restart your iPhone, update the applications to the latest version, and at last, try to reset your iPhone.
Thanks a lot for reading the post till the end. That being said, what do you think about the iOS 15 Problems and their fixes? Have you ever faced this kind of issue on your iPhone and if the above-mentioned steps worked for you or not? Do let us know by dropping a comment in your words down below.