Apple has reportedly started the internal testing of the iOS 15.5. It has been said that the iOS 15.5 will be more likely to be a minor update of iOS 15; it could be limited to the software optimization and security patches. Users are facing several issues with iOS 15.4 update. So it seems iOS 15.5 will include bug fixes and security updates for your iPhone and will be recommended for all users. As the internal testing of the software has been started, the public rollout of the update might happen in the coming months. If you have already enrolled in the developer program of the company, you will be able to download and flash the iOS 15.5 updates soon.
iOS 15.5 Release Date
- iOS 15.5 final build will likely be released to the public in May 2022. Apple has not revealed an exact release date yet. Currently, Apple has released iOS 15.5 beta 1 (Build Number: 19F5047e) and beta 2 (Build Number: 19F5057e) to developers via an over-the-air update in the Settings app.
iOS 15.5 beta update brings several new features such as Apple Cash card Request/Send, Apple Account Balance, SportsKit & baseball, Apple Classical, Apple Pay additions, etc. If you want to downgrade from iOS 15.5, you can follow our guide.
We have no hint on the release date of iOS 15.5 yet. But as the testing has already started by the company, the official rollout is expected somewhere around the spring. Possibly, in the first half of April 2022. The software is expected to be in the testing phase for a few more weeks or months. The official version of iOS 15.5 will most likely be released around 10 a.m. Pacific time. It can take a few minutes for iOS upgrades to appear, so don’t be concerned if you don’t notice new software straight immediately.
Apart from that, the rollout of the software entirely depends upon the company and its fixed timelines. The official rollout time for iOS 15.5 may differ from what we have mentioned here, but it will be rolled out around that only.
How to Download iOS 15.5 Public Beta?
- Visit Apple’s beta software portal from your iPhone.
- Sign in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Scroll down to the “Get Started” subhead.
- Select the “Enroll” your device link.
- Tap on “Download profile” & Choose “Allow”.
- Open the Settings app and find the new “Profile Downloaded” section.
- Now you’ll have access to the beta software download.
- Choose “Install” and re-enter your password.
- Agree to the consent statement and restart your device for the profile to activate.
Thanks a lot for sticking with us all the way end to the post. What do you think about the iOS 15.5 and its expected release date? Do let us know by dropping a comment in your words down below. You can also check out the iOS 15 Jailbreak status here.