As we know, Samsung UI always offers users to customize with phone’s themes, wallpapers, widgets, notification panel, and Always-On-Display feature. Samsung One UI 4.1 also provides you variety of options to keep things fresh and exciting. That’s why many users prefer the Samsung UI.
However, you get bored with some material on your smartphone at some point. For example, your current lock screen. You can try new latest iOS 16 lock screen on your smartphone. It will change the entire look of your Samsung smartphone. Apple has recently released the iOS 16 update along with many new features. Although you can not install the iOS 16 version on your smartphone, you can get a taste of the latest iOS 16 update using the iOS 16 lock screen.
The exciting thing is that only Samsung users can try out the latest iOS 16 lock screen on their Galaxy models. With the help of its Clock Face module, you can get an iOS 16 lock screen on your Samsung One UI 4.1. In this article, we will show how to do it. Follow our given guidelines below.
Apple iOS 16 Lock Screen on Samsung One UI 4.1:
You will need the Good Lock app first. As Samsung users might be aware of the Good Lock app. It goes beyond the standards set for personalization and customizations to make the device enjoyable. Anyways, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Gallery of your smartphone.
- Select the desired wallpaper you want to use.
- Open the wallpaper in Picsart ( You can use your preferred application).
- Select Remove BG from the various options mentioned at the bottom.
- Now erase the bottom part.
- Crop and Save the top part where the clock will be placed.
- Now go to the Good Lock app and Tap the Clockface module on your smartphone.
- Select the Lock screen and tap on the +icon.
- Navigate to Digital clock>>choose the first style>>increase the clock size.
- Now tap Date>>drag and drop it over time>>increase the size as you like.
- Now, click on image>>choose Gallery>>choose the edited picture.
- Increase or decrease the image size so it can completely hide the background.
- Change the colour of the Date, day, and time as your choice.
- Save the Clock Face.
- Now, enjoy the iOS 16 lock screen on your smartphone.
That’s how you can get Apple’s latest iOS 16 lock screen on Samsung One UI 4.1 OS. It will give you a little taste of the new iOS 16 update. Thus you will not get bored using the same material on your smartphone. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment box below.
Leave a Reply