Well, only a few weeks away from the public beta release of the latest iOS 16 version. Apple has confirmed that the iOS 16 public beta will be released in July 2022. All the iPhone users are quite excited. And why not? The release of a new iOS version is always exciting. Apple users are eagerly waiting to upgrade their iPhone from the older version to the new iOS 16 version. Even several users have already started searching iOS 16 wallpapers on the web.
Download iOS 16 Wallpaper in 4K
Apple has introduced a new fresh look with iOS 16. That’s why people are excited and want to experience the new look by setting up wallpaper on their iPhones. As of now, Apple has not released its official iOS 16 wallpaper yet. But, we have found some wallpapers that are already available on the web. We are providing you with the links below.
As of now, six iOS 16 wallpapers are available. We will add more iOS 16 wallpapers once available. So bookmark this page, and keep checking.
How to Set an iOS 16 Wallpaper on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Head to the Wallpaper option and Tap it.
- Now, click on Choose a New Wallpaper option.
- Choose the iOS wallpaper you downloaded earlier (via Photo Library) to set as your new background.
- A preview screen will be shown. There you can move and scale the image.
- Once you tap on Set, a pop-up will appear with three options: Set Lock Screen. Set Home Screen, or Set Both.
- Set it on the lock screen or the home screen as you like.
iOS 16 has added several customization options for the lock screen along with new wallpapers. Whether you use using a photo, a static wallpaper, or a live wallpaper, you will be able to customize using several available widgets. You can also use different fonts, colours, and shades of those colours.
Notifications on the lock screen now occupy the bottom section of the screen. The notifications panel don’t block a photo you’ve placed as wallpaper. You can also use Photo Shuffle to shuffle photos you’ve pre-selected.
Also Read: Best iOS 16 Home Screen Ideas