Apple iOS 16 has brought a lot of new features with the update. One of them is the iOS 16 Emoji updates. They introduced the iOS 16 with new features at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in May 2022. iOS 16’s lock screen is the most demanding feature of the latest iOS.
The iOS 16 brings the ability to translate text from captured images. In this version, Siri can add emojis into text when you use the assistant to send a message. Somehow, Apple doesn’t bring the new emojis in iOS 16, but you will get the same emojis after updating your Apple device.
So, if you are an Android user and want to enjoy the iOS emojis on your Android phone, then don’t worry; this blog discusses how you can download and install iOS 16 emojis on your Android phone.
Ways to Download iOS 16 Emojis on Android Phone:
This blog will discuss two different methods to download and install the iOS 16 emoji. One is how do we download and install iOS 16 emojis without rooting your phone, and the other is how do we install by rooting.
- Get iOS 16 Emojis on Android Phone without Rooting.
- Get iOS 16 Emojis on Android Phone with Rooting.
Editor’s Pick: iOS 16 vs Android 13: Which one is better?
Method 1: Get iOS 16 Emojis on Android Phone without Rooting
So, if you don’t want to root your phone and also want to add iOS 16 emojis on your Android phone. In this method, you can select to use iOS emojis on your Android phone.
1. Select An Apple Emoji App
In the Google play store, there are plenty of options for the Apple emoji App. So you can select any of one which ones you can like.
- Open your Google Play Store App and search for the iOS 16 Emoji app.
- As a result, you can see many emojis available, like emoji keyboards, font apps, Facemoji, Kika keyboard, etc. Please select one of them.
- In the App, click the install button.
- After the successful installation of the App, go to the settings and click on the “Language and Input”.
- You can see there is a new emoji app.
- Now, click on the enable it.
So now, you can enjoy the newly installed Apple emoji app.
2. Select a new Keyboard App
In the Play Store, there are various Keyboard apps. Keyboard iOS 16 is the most popular App that you can customize your key and has vibrant skins. If you don’t like the 1st step or don’t work, follow these steps.
- Open Play Store and search for the Keyboard iOS 16.
- Install the App.
- Go to your settings>System>Language & Input>Virtual Keyboard. Or go to your Settings and then search for the keyboard.
- Select Manage keyboards and then enable the FancyKey App.
- In the next window, click the OK button.
- Now, open your keyboard and click on the keyboard icon in the lower-right corner of the keyboard.
- A change keyboard screen would appear, and click FancyKey.
- Go to the settings of the FancyKey App and select preferences.
- Now, choose the Emoji style in the Display section.
- Please select one of them and click OK to Save the new emojis.
Method 2: Get iOS 16 Emojis on Android Phone with Rooting
If your phone is rooted, then you can easily use this method to download and install the iOS 16 emojis on your Android phones. So follow our given below steps to use Apple emojis.
- Before starting, make sure your device has root access.
- Go here and download the Emoji Replacer App by RickyBush (Note: As of now, iOS 15.4 emojis are available)
- After downloading the App, install the App on your Android phone.
- After installation, open the App and allow the superuser access.
- Now, download the latest iOS emoji pack.
- Please choose one of them for the installation methods.
- After that, restart your phone, or the device will reboot to apply changes.