Finally, Apple has released the first macOS 13 developer beta version. At the WWDC (Worldwide Developers Conference) on 6th June, Apple announced the macOS called Ventura update for MacBook and iMacs. As of now, the update is only available for developers to download. But, you can download the new Ventura wallpaper on your PC.
Yes, Apple’s brand new wallpaper from macOS 13 Ventura is now available for download. It is available in both light and dark options. As of now, the final original Ventura version has not come yet. This update is for developers to test the OS. So, you can’t get the final version now. But, if you want to get a little taste of macOS Ventura, then it’s probably a good idea to download its brand new wallpaper. The new Ventura wallpaper can give you a little taste of the latest macOS Ventura OS.
Here, we will guide you on how to download the new macOS 13 Ventura wallpapers in 4K for your PC.
How to Download macOS 13 Ventura Wallpaper?
The brand new macOS 13 Ventura wallpapers are available in dark and light options. You can download which one you like.
- Click Here to download macOS 13 Ventura Dark Wallpaper in 4K.
- Click Here to download macOS 13 Ventura Light Wallpaper in 4K.
After downloading the wallpaper, how can you set them on your desktop background? Follow our given guidelines below for Mac computers.
- Open System Preferences and click on Desktop & Screen Saver.
- Now, in the left sidebar, click on Folders.
- Find the recently downloaded Ventura wallpaper and set it as your desktop wallpaper.
If you are a Windows user, then follow the steps below.
- Right-click in the space on the desktop.
- Now select Personalize and click on Background.
- Browse for the wallpaper you recently downloaded on your computer.
- Select your preferred wallpaper and click “Choose picture”.
- Now, your new macOS 13 Ventura wallpaper is set.
These wallpaper will give you a taste of the latest macOS 13 Ventura operating system. The wallpapers look beautiful on a smartphone and tablet display too. Of course, it will look fantastic on a large desktop display. There’s nothing more refreshing than the generous use of bold colours to freshen up our devices.
- Read Also: You can also check out all iOS 16 Wallpapers.
Leave a Reply