Minecraft Windows 11 (Upcoming) is a popular sandbox-type video game that offers users the ability to build buildings and tools of any kind. There is no shortage of adventure components, with monsters that attack the player when night falls and an important multiplayer component that makes the game almost endless. Here we will explain to you, in detail, everything that needs to be done to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 11 PC/Laptop. You just have to take five minutes of free time and put into practice the instructions we are about to give you.
Minecraft Windows 11 Versions
There are three popular versions of Minecraft for PC: Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock), and Minecraft: Dungeons. All provide the gameplay experience characteristic of the popular Mojang title, now owned by Microsoft, but with some differences. Below we have discussed the characteristics of each of them.
Minecraft Java Edition
It is the “classic” version of Minecraft for PC, compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux, after installing the Java environment. It supports mods and allows you to carry out multiplayer sessions on Realms servers (for a fee) or personal servers, even in LAN or Wi-Fi, but only between users running the same version of Minecraft. You can get Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. A Reddit user says that Microsoft absolutely will support Minecraft Java for Windows 11.
It is the version of the game dedicated to those who use the Windows 10 operating system. But it is working on Windows 11 also. The substantial difference with the Java version is the possibility of playing cross-play games not only with those who play the same edition of the game on the computer (therefore not with the owners of the Java Edition) but also with those who run the title from the console, smartphone. and tablet. You can get Windows 10 Edition on Minecraft.net. A Reddit user says that he is using Minecraft in Windows 11 and it works fine.
It is a variant of the Mojang title focused on the exploration game mode: the maps are progressively generated by an algorithm, in a completely random way, and can be explored both in single and multiplayer mode for up to 4 players. You can get Dungeons edition here. It should be noted a Reddit user is claiming that Minecraft Dungeons can’t be installed on Windows 11 from Microsoft Store.
Note: Mojang team have not confirmed anything regarding Minecraft Windows 11 versions. However, users are claiming that Minecraft Windows 10 Edition .i.e Bedrock run on Windows 11. We will update the article once the Mojang team have officially confimred.
How to Get Minecraft on Windows 11?
- In order to install Minecraft Bedrock Edition, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11 PC.
- Now search for ‘Minecraft’ in the search bar. You will see multiple versions such as Minecraft for Windows 10, Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection, and Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. However, it should be noted that Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition offers a free trial.
- Now click on the “Minecraft for Windows 10” Edition and you will see the Bedrock edition’s pricing detail; it costs $26.99
- Now select a payment method, and buy the game
- You can also try it for free by clicking the “Free trial” button
- Now the downloading will start, and once completed you can click the ‘Play’ option to start the game.
How to Update Minecraft on Windows 11?
- You need to open the Microsoft Store app (Search for it in the Windows search bar)
- Now click the ‘Library’ option from the lower-left corner of the Microsoft Store app
- Click the ‘Get updates’ options in the upper-right corner of the Library page
- Now Microsoft Store will search for the latest updates for Minecraft
- If any updates are available, it will download and install them.