This blog is for you if you like a video your friends shared on social media or anywhere you want to know where it’s from. Suppose you are a video maker or content creator. In that case, you need to find the original video to track the copyright violation of that video, or if you have seen some videos in shorts, just up to 30 seconds, now you want to see the full video. This guide will discuss how you can search videos to find another video or source.
There is a way you can find the video by the reverse search. But you can’t use this option on Google because it does not yet have a reverse video search feature. So, we provide you with some new methods to quickly find the video source.
5 Ways to Reverse Search a Video
- You can use Google Lens
- You can find by Google Reverse Search
- Search by TinEye to Search using video
- Search by a 3rd party App Bing
- Find Video by Berify App
Method 1: You can use Google Lens
In the first method, we can use Google Lens to find the reverse video.
- Download the Google Lens on your phone, or you can open the screenshot on your phone in the Google Photos App.
- Click the lens button, and then AI finds the matching video result.
Method 2: You can find by Google Reverse Search
In the second method, we can use the most popular and effective search engine, Google search. Most people use this search engine. So, follow the given below steps.
- You can play the video which one you can find the original version. Play the video, then take multiple screenshots of the video at different frames.
- On your browser, go to image.google.com.
- Now, click on the Upload an image, then upload the screenshot of the videos.
- After uploading multiple screenshots, this will help you to find the web-related video.
Method 3: Search by TinEye to Search using video
This method can use TinEye to find the original video source. By this, you can track and search images on the internet. So, follow the given steps to use TinEye to search using video to find video sources.
- Go to tineye.com
- In the search bar, select the Upload option.
- Now, upload the video screenshot and click on the search button.
- After that, TinEye will provide you list of the video location.
Method 4: Search by a 3rd party App Bing
- Go to bing.com/images on your browser.
- Tap on the camera icon on the search bar.
- Click on the Browse option.
- Now, you can upload the screenshots of your video.
- Now, you can see the bing helps you find your video’s location. Sometimes it doesn’t work; then, you can try with a different screenshot.
Method 5: Find Video by Berify App
In the last method, we can use Berify to search using video to find video sources. So follow the steps and find the original video sources.
- Open this link by clicking berify.com
- Now, click on the search bar and upload the video screenshot.
- Berify will help you to reverse search the screenshot and provide you with some relevant video sources.
We hope you can find the original video location.
Editor’s Pick: How to Reverse Image Search on iPhone?