Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology that comes with most modern smartphones and smartwatches. Because of NFC technology, you can easily use your smartphones and smartwatches for cashless payments. In addition to cashless payments, this and many more are available in some applications, such as gaming, ticking, data transfer, etc.
If you want to test whether the NFC is working or not, then this blog is for you. Because it is hard to test if the NFC is working, there are many ways you can test the NFC; we provide some methods you can follow step by step.
3 Ways to Check if The NFC is Working on Phone or Smartphone
- Test the NFC using an NFC tag
- Using an app
- Check the NFC using a quick Google search
- Using an NFC terminal
Method 1: Test the NFC using an NFC tag
You can check whether the NFC is working or not on your smartphones and smartwatch by using an NFC tag. So, follow the below steps to write the NFC tag and check the NFC.
- You need to install NFC Smart Q App on your Smartphone.
- Open the App and Go to the write Tag Section.
- Now, click on the action you want to write, then click confirm.
- After that, keep the tag behind your Smartphone.
- You observe that when you put NFC Tag near your Smartphone, the Bluetooth turns on then the NFC is working on your Smartphone.
Method 2: Using an app
In this method, we can check whether the NFC is working on your smartphones by using an App. In the App Store and Google Play store, you can see many apps, and with the help of those apps, you can quickly check the NFC. You can use the NFC Check App, which is easy to use. Check the below steps on how to install and run it.
- Download and Install the NFC Check App on your phone.
- Now, open the app and then go to the NFC Check section.
- As you can see, there is a green checkmark, and then the NFC is activated.
Method 3: Check the NFC using a quick Google search
If you dislike installing the third-party app on your smartphones, this method is only for you. You can also check whether the NFC is working or not on your device by using a quick Google search. Here is how you can do it
- Open your Google Search on your Smartphone, then type “Does [Device name] have NFC.”
- You can see the search results.
- Or you can go to the official company website of your Smartphone
- You can find out whether your Smartphone’s NFC is working or not in the Specification.
Method 4: Using an NFC terminal
In the last method, we are using an NFC terminal to check whether the NFC is working or not on your smartphones. If you are using the online payments system of Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay, you can check whether the NFC is working. Go to your near NFC terminal house, then try to make a payment using your online payment system. After that, if the payment is completed, then your Smartphone’s NFC is working.
That’s it, and I hope you will successfully check whether the NFC is working or not on your smartphones or smartwatches. With the help of our given methods, you could check the NFC on your smartphones. We provided four ways to use and follow them easily. If you have any question or doubt in your mind, then don’t hesitate to comment.