Do you want to write the Backwards 3 symbolic number “Ɛ”? So, you don’t know how to write the reverse of the digit 3. This blog discusses how to type the “Ɛ” symbol or the reverse 3 on the keyboard on a PC, iPhone, Android, or whatever you want to type. The reverse digit of the 3 is also known as the Backward 3 symbolic number.
Generally, the Symbol “Ɛ” or the backward 3 or reverse 3 represents the symbol of Love Online. It is used in messages, status, and tweets shared on social media. The backward 3 is used to show their feelings to their partners Online.
How to type Backwards 3 to Symbol Ɛ?
The easiest way to write the Backward 3 or reverse 3 is to Copy it Ɛ and paste it wherever you want. But, if you don’t want to paste it and want to know how to write, then read our article and follow them step by step.
1. Type Backward 3 on PC with Alt Code
Follow our given steps to type the Backward 3 symbol as “Ɛ” using alt code on PC.
- Open your Text application like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- In the Text Application blank page, type 0190
- And, next press the Alt + X key.
- Now, this 0190 code is transformed into a reverse three.
2. From Character Menu
- Open your Microsoft Word or Google Docs and use a variety of Character styles.
- Click on the Insert, click on the ribbon, and click ‘Symbol’.
- Now, you can see a new window opens a list of characters and symbols. You can choose several characters that look like a backward 3 or the reverse 3 in the window.
Is the Symbol “Ɛ” look like an E?
Yes, it looks like an E symbol or a Backward capital E.
Why the Backward 3 or Symbol “Ɛ” has been so Popular?
The backward three, the symbol “Ɛ”, or the reverse 3, is becoming popular. Because in the Online community, this symbol is considered a symbol of Love. So, for most people, it is used in status, tweets, and messages shared on social media as a symbol of Love.
At last, we are thankful to help you, and our article will be helpful for you.
Leave a Reply