Unified Update Platform (UUP) Dump is a free service tool that helps you download Windows 10 or Windows 11 Insider ISO files. UUP Dump provides tools and a set of scripts to download the UUP files from Microsoft servers directly and create an ISO file or image.
You can download and install any Insider build from UUP Dump. You don’t have to join the Windows Insider program to install and use Insider builds. Download the upgrade build when an Insider build upgrade is released. In this blog, we are talking about how to download Windows 10 or Windows 11 Insider ISO files with UUP Dump.
How to Use UUP Dump to Download Windows ISO?
- Go to the UUP Dump official website using this link.
- Search the required Windows build, such as Windows 11 22H2/ Windows 10 22H2 or scroll down to find Recently added builds.
- Next, select the Insider build number and tap on it.
- Select the preferred language from the ISO from the drop-down list.
- Select the editions in the ISO file which you want to download. Keep in mind that edition Windows Team in an Enterprise edition to be used in Surface Hub and “N” lack media components. N edition can’t be activated with standard Windows product keys and needs a specific product key.
- After that, select the Download and convert to ISO default settings. You can choose the conversion option as Include Updates.
- After that, click on Create download package.
- When a ZIP archive file is downloaded, then you need to unblock it. Because, as always, we need to unblock any script, archive, or executable file.
- Next, right-click the downloaded ZIP archive file. Select, Extract all options, and in the next screen, select a destination and extract files.
- Then, the ZIP file archive will be extracted to a new folder and opened automatically. Next, Run the uup_download_windows, cmd file.
- Start to download necessary UUP files in UUP Dump.
- UUP Dump starts to build the ISO after completing the Download of UUP files. When the building ISO ends, the background colour changes from black to blue.
- After some time, when it is ready, press 0 to exit will be shown in the text. So Press 0 to close the Command Prompt window. After that, close the window from the right top corner.
- A new ISO file can be found in the extracted ZIP archive folder.
That’s it; now, you can create a bootable USB drive with Windows ISO.
We hope you have successfully created the latest Windows 10 22H2 or Windows 11 22H2 ISO file using the UUP Dump tool.