A Windows 11 ARM64 ISO is required if you want to try out Windows on your MacBook or create a virtual machine with HyperV. It allows you to run Windows on any non-supported device while also enabling support for ARM64 processors. For example, if you wish to run Windows on a Macbook, you can use Windows’ ARM ISO. This article will look at how to download Windows 11 ARM ISO.
Does Windows 11 run on ARM?
The solution is a little more complicated. ARM64EC has replaced CHPE in Windows 11. This will make it easier for developers to produce Windows-compatible programs. Many programs that rely on third-party plugins will now be officially supported. Many ARM-based devices officially support Windows 11 operating system. The key issue is the scarcity of apps on Windows 10 devices with ARM CPUs. Because these devices only support 32-bit emulation, this is the case. For many people, this is a significant limitation. You’ll be pleased to learn that Windows 11 also supports 64-bit applications.
Download Windows 11 ARM64 ISO Build
UUP Dump Tool allows users to download any Windows 11 ISO file or update it via Dev or Beta channels. You can download any ISO by navigating to UUP Dump’s website.
- To begin, head over to UUP dump’s website by clicking here.
- Now type Windows 11 in the search box and enter.
- Many ISO build of Windows 11 ARM will now appear; look for the “Upgrade to Windows 11 arm64” build.
- When you find the mentioned build, click on it and select your desired country. (Make sure to choose only the country where you live, because build many differ according to regions)
- Now click on the Next button.
- It will now ask which version you want to download; select Windows Home and then click on Next.
- Under the Download method, select Download and convert to ISO, and under Conversion options, select Include updates and click on Create download package.
- Now, as soon as the package gets downloaded, navigate to file manager, locate it and extract it. Now run the “uup_download_windows.cmd” file by double-clicking on it.
- It will now download all the essential files required, and after a couple of mins, it will provide you with a single ISO file.
Read Also: Install Windows 11 using Installation Assistant and Media Creation Tool.
These devices may support Windows 11 ARM
- Samsung Galaxy Book2, Huawei Matebook E (2019), Microsoft HoloLens2 (Snapdragon 850)
- Samsung Galaxy Book S, Lenovo Flex 5G, Lenovo IdeaPad 5G (Snapdragon 8cx)
- Acer Spin 7, HP Elite Folio (Snapdragon 8cx second generation)
- Acer Chromebook Spin 513, Positivo Wise N1212S (Snapdragon 7c)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 4G LTE (Snapdragon 8c)
- Microsoft Surface Pro X (Microsoft SQ1)
- Microsoft Surface Pro X (Microsoft SQ2)
If your device is powered by Snapdragon 850, 7c, 7c Gen 2, 8c, 8cx, and 8cx Gen 2, you can upgrade to Windows 11.
Thanks for sticking with us all way to the end of the post. What do you think about the Windows 11 ARM ISO, and what will you do with the ISO file? Do let us know by dropping a comment in your words below!