Microsoft has released Windows 11 stable build. If you are planning to upgrade your Windows 10 PC then Windows 11 Installation Assistant will be the best option for installing Windows 11 on the device you’re currently using. In other words, this assistant is for those who want to upgrade their Windows 10 PC to the latest Windows 11.
- You can create installation media using Windows 11 Media creation tool.
- You can download Windows 11 ISO Image easily via Microsoft’s software page.
- You must have a Windows 10 valid licence.
- Your PC’s OS version should be Windows 10, version 2004 or higher.
- Your PC should meet the Windows 11 device specifications.
- Your PC must have 9GB of free disk space.
Windows 11 Installation Assistant Direct Download Link
- Click Here to get Installation Assistant software.
Once you download the Installation Assistant, run the tool as an administrator
The tool will now check the device compatibility, if your PC does not support Windows 11; find out the reasons here.
Now you will be presented with the licence terms > Select Accept and Install.
Once the tool is ready, you need to click the Restart Now button to complete the installation on your computer.
Note: It will take some time to install Windows 11 operating system, and your PC will restart a few times. So don’t turn off your PC. If you want to install Windows 11 on a different PC or an ARM64 device then you need to create installation media with the help of the Media Creation Tool.
Leave a Reply